The 2018 Philadelphia Escape Triathlon now combines Sprint and Olympic distance races into one fantastic day of racing on Sunday June 24, 2018!
Fairmount Park will once again host this scenic, challenging course - taking participants through historic and picturesque sections of Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Triathlon Course Highlights:
- Experience the only swim in the Schuylkill River.
- Bike past the iconic Rocky Steps.
- Fast & flat course through Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park with beautiful views of historic Boathouse Row.
- Sprint distance race (750m swim, 13.1 mile bike and 3.1 mile run).
- Sprint distance aquabike race (750m swim and 13.1 mile bike)
- Olympic distance race (1,500m swim, 25 mile bike and 6.2 mile run).
- Olympic distance AquaBike race (1,500m swim and 25 mile bike).
Additional Athlete Perks:
- Personalized TBLOCKS bike racking for the first 500 registered Olympic distance athletes
- Exclusive accommodation rates
- Customize Your Own Philly Escape Race Bag
- A full post-race meal (not just a banana or pizza slice!)
- Race medal you can be proud of!
- Athlete shirt
- Fully stocked aid stations with water and electrolytes along our run course
- Bike support in transition pre-race and on-course
- Fun-filled finish festival