RACE to Make a Difference Today!
12th Annual Race for Humanity to benefit Muscular Dystrophy Association
Saturday, April 7, 2018 @ 9:00 AM.
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
Athletic/Recreation Center (ARC)
43rd St. & Woodland Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is leading the fight to free individuals—and the families who love them—from the harm of muscular dystrophy, ALS and related muscle-debilitating diseases that take away physical strength, independence, and life. MDA uses its collective strength to help kids and adults live longer and grow stronger by finding research breakthroughs across diseases, caring for individuals from day one and empowering families with services and support in hometowns across America.
Registration & Information
Pre-registrants (Prior to March 24, 2018)
- Adults: $20
- 14 & under: $10
- Free t-shirts for all pre-registrants and same day registrants while they last.
Race Day (Registration begins @ 7:30 AM)
- Adults: $25
- 14 & under: $12
- Registration begins at 7:30 am. Participants will gather at the Athletic Recreation Center (ARC) on our campus at 43rd and Woodland Avenue for registration, and then walk a short distance to the well-marked, paved race course through The Woodlands, a national historic cemetery. Race marshals and water stations will be provided along the route to ensure participant safety & comfort.
- Post-race refreshments
- First Male & First Female
- Top Male & Female in the following age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 40-59, 60 & over.
- Free T-shirts
- Water stations along course
- Medals for Winners
- Timing by Athlete's Closet
- Ample parking and restrooms
- Raffle prizes
For more information or questions, email us at 5KRaceforHumanity@gmail.com
This event is sponsored by: Omega Chi Psi