Join us for The Lemon Run…Philadelphia’s most inspiring, cancer-fighting 5K!
This November, be part of Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s biggest one-day event—The Lemon Run!
The event kicks off with a 100-meter Kids’ Dash for all children ages 8 and under. Following a brief inspirational program, The Lemon Run starts at Memorial Hall and loops through beautiful Fairmount Park. More than 3,000 runners and walkers wear yellow or gold for childhood cancer awareness and complete the 3.1 mile course. A number of childhood cancer hero families participate that day too, adding meaning and inspiration for everyone who crosses the finish line.
There is only one Lemon Run, but there are many paths to supporting the event:
- Fundraise as a team or an individual runner/walker. Create a fundraising page on the ALSF website when you register for the event and share it with your friends and family. Lemon Run participants are encouraged, but not required, to raise money to fund research for better treatments and cures for kids with cancer.
- Sponsor The Lemon Run as a business or an organization. Levels begin at just $250.
- Sign up the kids for a fun 100 meter Kids’ Dash which precedes the run/walk.
- Live far from Philadelphia? Participate in a race in your own hometown as a virtual participant!
- Gather under a team tent. ALSF will supply tents to our largest teams and fundraisers.
For event information, please contact Joanna Bowser at (866) 333-1213 or J.Bowser@AlexsLemonade.org.