The 9th annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Run Back to School will take place on Monday, September 3rd, 2018. The event will be held in the school parking lot at St. Charles Borromeo School – 2500 Branch Pike, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077, rain or shine. A parking map is available at http://RunBackToSchool.com/parking-map.pdf
From tots to masters, from first-timers to veterans, from serious to recreational runners, this family-friendly yet competitive event has a race for every age and ability. All are invited to participate!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:30 – 8:45AM: Race-Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- 9:15AM: 5K Run / Walk
- 10:00AM: Tots Dash *
- 10:15AM: 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk
- 10:45AM: Post-Race Awards Ceremony
* The Tots Dash, intended for those up to and including age 5, is an informal race of a short distance (roughly 200m) that takes place entirely within the parking lot of the St. Charles Borromeo School.
Register by August 31st.
- 5K Run / Walk: $20
- 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk: $15
- Tots Dash: $10
T-shirt included and guaranteed for each pre-registered participant and while supplies last for race-day registrants (additional T-shirts also available for purchase). Race day registration also available (fees will be $5 additional on race day).
Compete as a youth or high school team or have a friendly competition among family and friends. Awards to top teams. Online pre-registration required (entries close August 31st). Check out the Team Competition page for more details.
AMENITIES & PERKS
- Music, food, and family entertainment, including fun activities for the kids
- Recognition for first time 5Kers (check out the 5K Training Program for Beginners page for a training program to follow on your own)
- Family & friends discount when registering 3+ participants online ($2 per participant)
- USATF member discount ($2 for 5K when registering online)
- Complimentary elite entry for athletes meeting qualifying times (Male – sub 16:30; Female – sub 19:00; check out the Elite Entry page for how to apply)
- Bib number raffle: Everyone has a chance to win
AWARDS & PRIZES
5K Run / Walk Individual Awards
- Cash to Top 3 Overall (Male and Female) plus free entry into 2019 race: $150 for first place, $100 for second place, and $50 for third place*
- $50 Cash Bonus to Overall Male and Female winners for breaking course record (Male: 14:53; Female: 17:12)*
- Awards to Top 3 (Male and Female) in following Age Groups: 10 and under, 11 to 14, 15 to 19, 20 to 29, 30 to 39, 40 to 49, 50 to 59, 60 to 69, 70 and over*
*Overall winners by gun time…all others by chip time
5K Run / Walk Team Awards
- Awards to Top team in each of the following categories: Youth, High School Boys and Girls, Family & Friends (top 3)
1 Mile Fun Run / Walk
- Awards to Top 3 Overall (Male and Female 14 and under)
- Awards to Top 3 (Male and Female) in following Age Groups: 6 and under, 7 to 10, 11 to 14
Awards to All Kids 14 and Under participating in any of the races
COURSE AND TIMING INFORMATION
- USATF-certified 5K course (Certification Code: NJ14002WB)
- Professional chip timing at start and finish
Timing: Our event will be timed by Lin-Mark Sports of Mantua, NJ who will utilize the B-Tag from ChronoTrack Systems, the world’s most advanced timing system with the disposable chip. All participants will receive their assigned B-Tag affixed to their race number where it remains for the entire race – no shoe tags needed.
During the race week, entrants/family/friends will be able to sign up for Athlete Race Tracking through Chronotrack Live to track their athlete(s) during the race – Finishers will have their results texted to their mobile device within minutes after finishing. Additionally, LinMark Sports will be setting up laptops for paperless walkup entry and instant results lookup.
The Rock ‘n’ Roll Run Back to School is hosted by the St. Charles PTA and proceeds directly benefit St. Charles Borromeo School. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.