A few years ago we were sitting around trying to come up with some good deals for Black Friday. We tossed a few ideas out but nothing felt right. We wanted to do something different. Something to show the community around us what we are thankful for. Something to make a difference. We decided to give back to some of our close charity partners who give to and support our community all year long.
This year will be our 4th year hosting a Black Friday Fundraiser to give back and to say thank you to a few of the organizations truly making a difference in and around Philadelphia. Here are a few things you should know for our 2017 Black Friday Fundraiser:
1. For every $50 you spend in one of our stores, you will receive a $5 token that you can donate to the charity of your choice: Students Run Philly Style, Back on my Feet Philadelphia, ULIFTU, American Cancer Society's Team DetermiNation, or Team in Training Eastern Pennsylvania.
2. Donate your time! The 5 organizations that we donate to work hard to better the community 365 days/year. You can make a monetary or in kind donation but if you can't, volunteer and donate your time. Volunteers are always needed to help out whether you commit to something on a regular basis or pop your head in from time to time. Any time you can give is appreciated!
3. We still have special in store sales on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday!
- Take 15% off of all jackets including Gore, The North Face, and more!
- Save up to $700 on Elliptigos!
- Buy 3, get 1 free socks!
- 50% off sunglasses
Stop by to see what other offers we have in store! Shop local and support local this holiday season!